This is me, Eccles

This is me, Eccles
This is me, Eccles

Thursday 15 December 2011

De Bosco Cod

Bosco is a grate reader of de Bibble, but not de bits where it tells you dat sinnin is wrong. Here he is wiv a member of de Calumny Chappel Bibble Studdy Gruop lookin for loopholes in Scrippture.

Bibble Studdy

Bosco has long maintained dat de Bibble contains all de knowlegde of the world, includdin sceince, and prophessy. He says dat de words of King James (wot wrote de Bibble) contains even de name of de winnin horse at de Lake Hellsinus Darby, if you knows where to find it.

Bosco proofed dis to me by showin me two verses from de Bibble (I has cut and passted so any spellin mistakes aint my fualt here).

2 Kings 22:1.
Josiah was eight years old when he began to reign, and he reigned thirty and one years in Jerusalem. And his mother's name was Jedidah, the daughter of Adaiah of Boscath.

2 Samuel 22:4.
I will call on the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

Note dat de words we has sellected says "Boscath is saved," which is clearly de Bibble's way of tellin my bruvver dat he is chossen by Jessus. I was askin him if he could find some other good phrases, like "Eccles is saved," "Anti Moly is mellting down," and "Farver Arfur is reely a preist," but he said dat it took a lifetime of studdy to get dis sort of wissdom from de Bibble.

Here's anuvver example for de sceintific reader.

Genesis 46:16
And the sons of Gad; Ziphion, and Haggi, Shuni, and Ezbon, Eri, and Arodi, and Areli.

Job 31:33
If I covered my transgressions as Adam, by hiding mine iniquity in my bosom.

As you can see, dis is predictin de Haggs Bosom, wot is a God particule, no wonder it's in de Bibble. Dey's been usin de Large Haddock Collider to look for it. I asked Anti Moly if we cuold expect to see a hag's bossom soon, and she said "Nope, I keeps my clothes on when I has a bath." What can she mean?

Moly in bath

Meanwhile, we is all worried about Farver Arfur, who is hidin, in case Richard Dakwins comes to arrest him. Farver Arfur spends all his time on de telephon to de Pop, explainin to him dat he is a rotten traddy what breaks de Catacoms of de Churhc. Dem Cathlics sure is strange.

Dis is Farver Arfur trying to hide in de celler, when de door bell rings and he finks it might be Dakwins, or maybe his freind Polly Tonybee.

Arfur in Celler

In fact it was just a door-to-door iddle salesman. We buoght one for Farver Arfur, as it looks a little bit like Bosco after he's been doin a hard nihgt's Bibble Studdy, lookin for de name of de winner of de Lake Hellsinus Darby. Bein an unsaved cosstume holly man, Farver Arfur has allways gotta have an iddle to kiss, or he pines away.

Bosco iddle

I is gonna end today's blogg wiv a pitcher of an evil fiend incarnnate, dat Bosco says is probbably a lesbain, cos he says all nuns is. Dis one is readin an encyclicall from de Pop, which mentoins Farver Arfur. De title is De Sacerdote Insano Persequente, whattever dat may mean.

Fiend

3 comments:

  1. Eccles

    There is a corserted campain to report you into oblivvion on Damain's blogg. I dont know if it is by bosco, Arfu or Moly, though someone said il ne pass her on pas, so maybe it is a game where farver Arfur and Bosco throw Anti Moly from one to the other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ullo, Jaddis, it is Farver Arfur who gets my posts delleted. He is so embarassed by de kind words I says about him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If he had any sense he'd get his own posts deleted - they are the embarrassing ones - you are the funniest blogger going xx

    ReplyDelete