This is me, Eccles

This is me, Eccles
This is me, Eccles

Tuesday 10 February 2015

Fifty Shades of Purple

This week shows the release of (some would say) an erotic film based on the lives of bishops. With explicit scenes of dominance and discipline, Fifty Shades of Purple is already being condemned by many faithful Christians.

Bishop Campbell

A typical bishop, with his instrument of correction.

As one deacon remarked: "My bishop is very keen on discipline. First he gagged me, and then he tied my hands, so I was unable to go about my usual business of protecting the pope. I was forced to submit to his wishes. I think he sees it as a form of correction."

Kieran and Moly

Another bishop, with his glamorous sidekick.

We invited the author of Fifty Shades, E.L. James, onto this blog to tell us more about the story, and to explain why her main character was called "Christian", but she told us "Sorry, I'm a bit tied up right now."

As the picture below shows, some bishops are unhappy about their exploits being revealed in this way.

Bishop John Laurie

"We're all DOOOOOMED!" says Bishop Frazer of Walmington-on-Sea.

Still, there is no doubt that some bishops lead far more exciting lives than the rest of us: who can sit through a "Bishop's Letter" without wondering whether they rather enjoy inflicting pain on people? Our last picture shows another scene from the film: it is so disgusting that many faithful Christians are calling for the whole work to be banned.

Bishops dancing

A shocking scene of bishops engaged in unnatural practices.

2 comments:

  1. I had hoped that I could garner the views of the luvvly Tina and her merry wimmin, unfortunately I was not considered witchy enough to join their coven

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the last photo was it taken when all those bishops surrendered to ISIL?

    ReplyDelete